Dawn at Westport Woods by Greg Stone
Support the 2020 Membership Fund today
- Managing and monitoring 15 miles of trails across Westport that are seeing record visitation, including installing new trail signage and improving access across all 10 of our public properties.
- Committing to protect the 125-acre Santos Farm–one of Westport’s largest working farms, one of the largest unprotected parcels in the Angeline Brook watershed, and WLCT’s largest project to date. It’s not done yet, but we are working hard!
- Completing the Children’s Discovery Garden at Westport Woods.
- Creating videos and virtual events like our “Vernal Pool Exploration Walk” to connect people with nature from their own homes!
- Sharing the beauty of nature and the changing season of Westport through photos and social media pots about our properties!
WLCT recognizes that this global health crisis is a tremendous challenge, and we are doing our best to be here for you. Your gift to WLCT’s 2020 Membership Fund will support our ability to remain open for the public to enjoy, and to continue to pursue our highest priority projects.
want to volunteer?
We always need more volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering with the Westport Land Trust, then give us a call at (508) 636-9228 or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.