We always need more volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering with the Westport Land Trust, then give us a call at (508) 636-9228 or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.
Volunteer at a WLCT Event:
- Help out at our Annual Live Owl Show!
- Distribute posters for the Super Bowl walk or other guided hikes.
- Join WLCT at our Town Farm Summer Concert.
- Take part in the Mill Pond Grove planting!
- Join the Tuesday Trail Team!
- Become a trail steward at a property near you.
- Report littering or trail erosion to WLCT staff.
- Volunteer as a company or group to lead a litter clean-up!
People Engagement on Land
- Lead a guided walk!
- Host a naturalist lecture!
- Groundtruth one of our properties in Westport.
- Adopt-a-Property and groundtruth it every year!
- Help out with our annual appeal or membership renewal.
- Join us for a mailing and spend the day at the Town Farm!
- Help sell tickets for an upcoming fundraiser or event.
- Distribute trail guides around town!